How to access parent/student information in
Charms is a cloud-based tool designed to aid organization, management, and communication of active band and guard programs like ours. All band students (marchers and non-marchers), all color guard students, and all parents should verify their contact information in Charms and update as needed.
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/
- Under Enter/Login, select Parents/Students/Members
- Enter the School Code – Mountainside
- This will bring up the main page. This will allow you to look at the “public” information for Mountainside Bands.
- Enter your Student Area Password – Your initial student area password will be your Beaverton School District Student ID number. Students who have not forecasted for a band class at Mountainside will need to provide us with their BSD ID #, so that we can add them to Charms.
- Select the blue Update Info icon to review your student and adult contact information. Edit or update if needed. Please include student email address and cell phone number. Please correct adult phone numbers, since BSD forecast lists do not specify whether a phone number is mobile, home, or work. Don’t forget to click the green Update button to save any updates.
If you have difficulty accessing Charms, please contact the MBB secretary (email@example.com).